New acquisitions on Romanticism
Several new critical works on William Wordsworth, his contemporaries, and English Romanticism have been added to the Edward M. Rowe Collection of William Wordsworth. These include:
- Arthur H. Bell, “The child in Wordsworth’s major poetry: a master metaphor and its implications.” Lexingford Publishing, 2010.
- Jacqueline Labbe, “Writing romanticism: Charlotte Smith and William Wordsworth, 1784-1807.” Palgrave Macmillan, 2011.
- Gregory Leadbetter, “Coleridge and the daemonic imagination.” Palgrave Macmillan, 2011.
- Eric Lindstrom, “Romantic fiat: demystification and enchantment in lyric poetry.” Palgrave Macmillan, 2011.
- Reeve Parker, “Romantic tragedies: the dark employments of Wordsworth, Coleridge, and Shelley.” Cambridge University Press, 2011.
These titles may be consulted in Special Collections’ Reading Room during normal operating hours.