Archive: "Motion Picture Studio" Tag

Motion Picture Studio

The Brigham Young University Motion Picture Studio was established in 1953 under the direction of “Judge” Wetzel Whitaker as a professional motion picture production unit. It produced films for the university and the various auxiliary organizations of the Church. The studio was transferred to the LDS Church in 1991 and became the LDS Motion Picture …

Read More →

Recent Posts

Archives